The State Claims Agency’s 3rd annual Quality Clinical Risk & Patient Safety Conference was held in Dublin Castle on 21 September 2018.
This conference was attended by more than 300 healthcare professionals from Ireland and overseas – including HSE and Department of Health representatives, consultants, midwives, nurses and risk managers.
Throughout the day, national and international speakers explored the themes of learning from data, leading innovation and improvement and the human dimension.
The available presentation slides from the day are available below.
- Learning from the National GI Endoscopy Quality Improvement Programme Download 1.72 MB
- Open Disclosure in Healthcare Law Current Position and Future Direction Download 0.17 MB
- Developing Effective Health Intelligence to Improve Quality Download 2.52 MB
- The Singular Clinical Risk: Recognition, Investigation and Potential Solution Download 2.03 MB
- Leading Large Scale Improvement: Global Lessons Download 4.74 MB
- Using the ASSIST model in the managment of complaints in Connolly Hospital Download 1.28 MB
- Schwartz Rounds Louth Hospital Experience Download 1.38 MB