Within the State Claims Agency, we have some 170 people working across our core services (claims resolution, risk management and legal costs management) and our business functions which include business systems and IT operations, data services, risk and business processes, office and business support, administration, and client communications and training.
As a business unit of the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA), we also receive support from the NTMA corporate functions which provide a range of services including human resources, finance, ICT, risk, communications and legal.
Senior management team
Our senior management team consists of:
- Ciarán Breen, Director
- Pat Kirwan, Deputy Director, Head of Enterprise Risk and Operations
- Adrian O’Donovan, Deputy Director, Head of Corporate Development
- Siobhán Coleman, Executive Head of Clinical Litigation
- Siobhán Hayes, Executive Head of General Litigation
- David Mack, Head of Legal Costs
- Dr Cathal O’Keeffe, Head of Clinical Risk
- Michael Sweeney, Head of Business Systems & IT Operations
- Catherine Tarrant, Executive Head of Clinical Claims
- Simon Watchorn, Executive Head of General Claims