Registration is now open for the next Enterprise Risk Network Conference, hosted by the State Claims Agency on behalf of the Enterprise Risk Network.
The conference will centre on the theme of incident reporting and incident investigation.
Speakers from the SCA will be joined by keynote speaker, Leo Murray of the Air Accident Investigation Unit, who will share his perspective and practical advice on incident investigations with attendees.
The conference will look at:
- perspectives on incident investigations
- how a State authority can learn from its incident reporting and investigation process to reduce reoccurrence and improve risk management
- the State Claims Agency’s updated incident reporting and investigations best practice guidance for State Authorities covered by the General Indemnity Scheme and how State authorities should apply the guidance day-to-day
- lessons learned from closed claims
- how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) can be used to manage incident investigations
Who should attend?
This is event is relevant to risk management professionals in the State sector in Ireland.
To secure your place, please get in touch with RiskNetwork@ntma.ie.