In 2016, we surveyed almost 250 of you, our clients, to help us assess how the National Incident Management System (NIMS) is performing and gauge the levels of satisfaction.
In 2016, we surveyed almost 250 of you, our clients, to help us assess how the system is performing and gauge the levels of satisfaction.
We are happy to report that the results were largely positive and, in addition, we have received numerous comments and suggestions from you that will inform our work programme for 2017.
Key observations include:
- User satisfaction levels with the system are on the whole very positive, with as few as 7.5% expressing dissatisfaction
- 85% of respondents in Healthcare can enter an incident in less than 7 minutes, and 61% in less than 5 minutes
- 78% of all respondents rate the overall layout of the incident entry screens as being good, very good or excellent
- 91% of respondents in Healthcare rate the service provided by the SCA’s NIMS helpdesk as good, very good or excellent
- Users would like more space to enter the incident description. This change is currently in development, and is due for release in Q1