Enterprise Risk Network Conference – 4 December 2019
Farmleigh House, White’s Road, Phoenix Park, Dublin 15
Registration is now open for the next Enterprise Risk Network Conference, hosted by the State Claims Agency on behalf of the Enterprise Risk Network.
This conference will examine the topic of manual and people handling in the State sector from a number of different perspectives, as well as provide an opportunity to hear from some recent Enterprise Risk Network Recognition Award winners about their projects.
Speakers will include:
- Muriel Johnson, Managing Director, Occupational Physiotherapy Solutions
- Theresa Flynn, Senior Physiotherapist in Ergonomics, St Vincent’s University Hospital
- Frank Power, Senior Ergonomist (Inspector), Health and Safety Authority
- Pat Kirwan, Deputy Director, State Claims Agency
- Brian Larkin, Senior Enterprise Risk Manager, State Claims Agency
Who should attend?
This is event is relevant to risk management professionals in the State sector in Ireland.
To secure your place, please get in touch with RiskNetwork@ntma.ie.