State Claims Agency Quality, Clinical Risk & Patient Safety Conference 2018
Hibernia Conference Room, Dublin Castle
The State Claims Agency is hosting its 3rd annual Quality, Patient Safety and Clinical Risk Conference on improving quality in Irish healthcare.
This conference will be attended by healthcare professionals from Ireland and overseas – including HSE and Department of Health representatives, consultants, midwives, nurses and risk managers.
The conference will explore 3 key themes:
- Learning from data
- Leading innovation and improvement
- The human dimension
Speakers will include:
- Dr Peter McKenna, National Clinical Director, National Women and Infant Health Programme
- Dr Ciara Kelly, GP and broadcaster
- Dr Ciara Clancy, Founder and CEO, Beats Medical
- Mr Simon Mills BL, former doctor, author of “Medical Law in Ireland” and barrister
- Mr Adam Kay, former doctor and writer
- Mr Pedro Delgado, Head of Europe and Latin America, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
For further information or if you have any questions, please get in touch with QPSClinicalRisk@ntma.ie