The State Claims Agency has published the latest edition of its newsletter, which has been rebranded and extended to reflect the extended statutory remit for the employer, public, property damage and clinical negligence exposures of the HSE and the clinical negligence exposure of the Voluntary Hospitals Group.
This edition’s content:
- Editorial – Legal Costs Update
- State Indemnity versus Insurance
- Best Professional Project Award – Graduate Diploma in Healthcare, UCD
- High Court finds for defendant hospital on both causation and liability
- Case Report: Plaintiff discontinues cataract removal claim
- Open Disclosure – A National Pilot Project, Year 1
- What is the State Claims Agency?
- New Guidance Produced by SCA & HSE on State Indemnity
- Reporting on Adverse Events in the HSE