The first webinar in our series of Quality, Clinical Risk and Patient Safety Webinars took place on Thursday, 29 April 2021.
This series aims to educate and inspire those involved in advancing service user safety in health and social care.
At our April webinar, we examined the theme ‘Implementing and Sustaining Change in Health and Social Care – Systems and Services Focus’, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, with speakers including:
- Dr John Harden, Deputy Clinical Director for Scotland, Scottish Government and Consultant in Emergency Medicine, University Hospital Wishaw, NHS Lanarkshire
- Julie Bellew, Deputy IT Delivery Director, Office of the Chief Information Officer, HSE
- Alexander Mason, Business Analyst, Office of the Chief Information Officer, HSE
The webinar was attended by over 250 health and social care professionals from across the country.
The available presentation slides can be found below.
- The National Deployment of Video Enabled Care: From Sprint to Marathon - Julie Bellew, Deputy IT Delivery Director, and Alexander Mason, Business Analyst, Office of the Chief Information Officer, HSE Download 2.64 MB
- Poster Oral Presentation: ‘Red2Green’ Multidisciplinary Huddles - Níamh Mathlin, Unscheduled Care Lead, Naas General Hospital Download 0.8 MB