Skip to content

From time to time, members of the public may need to notify property damage claims against State Authorities covered by State indemnity to the State Claims Agency.

The General Indemnity Scheme provides indemnity to third-parties for damage to their property, where a State Authority has been negligent. This includes physical damage to or loss of material property including buildings, contents, vehicles and/or personal property.

Making a property damage claim

To submit a property damage claim, either motor-related or non-motor related, you will need to complete either our motor-related property damage form or our non-motor related property damage form and submit it to us via

Property Damage Claim Forms

Complete the relevant form available in the link below and submit it to the State Claims Agency.

View Forms
Property Damage Claim Forms

If you have any queries, please get in touch with us.

Have you got a moment?

Share your feedback on your experience of using our website by answering two quick questions.