Skip to content

The State Claims Agency support health research in the health and social care sector. We have developed, and continue to develop, guidance to assist State Authorities in managing health research within the HSE and voluntary health and social care sector.

Health Research Guidance

We will update this page with relevant resources on an ongoing basis.

State Indemnity Guidance

Clinical Trial Indemnity Form

Further information

If you have any queries or require further information, please contact us via