The State Claims Agency second annual Quality Clinical Risk & Patient Safety Conference was held in Dublin Castle on 29 September 2017.
National and international experts presented around the theme ‘Evidence based information driving safer patient care’.
The available presentation slides from the day can be viewed below.
- Tort law reform for personal injury claims – is it needed and does it work? An international perspective – Tony Mason Download 0.4 MB
- From standards to reporting to quality: how to make it person-centred – Peter Lachman Download 1.11 MB
- Patient experience as a catalyst for change – Margaret Murphy Download 1.16 MB
- NIMS (National Incident Management System): Getting value – Pat Kirwan Download 1.02 MB
- Emergency care redesign: The digital next step – Richard D Zane Download 6.78 MB