The third webinar in our series of Quality, Clinical Risk and Patient Safety Webinars took place on Thursday, 14 October 2021.
This series aims to educate and inspire those involved in advancing service user safety in health and social care.
At our October webinar, we examined the theme ‘Implementing and Sustaining Change in Health and Social Care – Pathways and Process Focus’, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, with speakers including:
- Dr Niamh Lennox-Chhugani, Chief Executive Officer, International Foundation for Integrated Care
- Professor Garry Courtney, Clinical Director, St Luke's General Hospital Carlow/ Kilkenny
- Emma Poff, A/Senior Physiotherapist in MSK & ED, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda
The webinar was attended by approximately 150 health and social care professionals from across the country.
The available presentation slides can be found below.
- Beyond Covid-19: Realising the True Value of Integrated Care -Dr Niamh Lennox-Chhugani Download 2.25 MB
- The Use of a Virtual Care Platform in Musculoskeletal Outpatient Physiotherapy in our Lady of Lourdes Hospital - Emma Poff Download 0.2 MB
- Integrated Care to Reduce Patient Risk: the Carlow Kilkenny Model - Professor Garry Courtney Download 5.45 MB