- Version 15 core application upgrade
- Introduction of the HSE Divisional Structure to allow logging against Social Care, Primary Care, Acute Hospital, Mental Health and the National Ambulance Service (NAS) divisions
- Amendments to service and sub-service with the divisional structures
- Updates to the location hierarchies based on user feedback
- Addition of a ‘Preliminary Assessment’ option within ‘Level of Investigation Required’, on the incident investigation page
- ‘Other’ has been added under the ‘Problem/Cause’ list available for the Self-Injurious Behaviour Sub Hazard type on NIMS
- The Category of Person option ‘General Support’ has been relabelled to ‘Other Staff’
- Addition of Gardasil (HPV) to the ‘Type of Mass Injury’ field on NIMS
- Additions to the ‘Category of Person’ & ‘Work Duty’ pick-lists for An Garda Síochána
- Significant updates to the logging of medication incidents, to include a drug/medicines lookup
- Enhancements to the National Incident Report Form (NIRF) based on feedback from NIMS users – interactive NIRF
- Review of the Behavioural Hazards logging based on feedback from NIMS users
Key Reports Built
- Quarterly Management Information (MI) risk status reports for all Hospital Groups, CHO Groups, the NAS and all DSAs (including Defence Forces, IPS, Departments etc.)
- Quarterly claims reports for all DSAs, 7 Hospital Groups, 9 CHO Groups and the NAS
- Quarterly National General Indemnity Scheme report
- Quarterly Medications KPI report to HSE
- Quarterly Claims Previously Reported as an Incident (CPRI) report to HSE
NIMS was Shortlisted for the 2016 Tech Excellence Award. Ireland’s national Tech Excellence Awards are the most prestigious recognition of achievement in the technology sector, celebrating success in the country’s most vibrant sector. The ‘Projects of the Year Awards’ recognise technology projects which have delivered outstanding operational and competitive advantage.
COMING SOON IN 2017
In line with our model for continuous improvement, over the course of 2017 we will continue to deliver many of the changes and enhancements proposed by you, our client.
- Enhancements to support serious reportable event logging (SRE) and investigations.
- Longer incident description fields.
- Consolidated No Harm/Near Miss/Outcome fields.
- Enhancements to support the capture of Open Disclosure information at point of entry.
- Enhancements to the incident investigation screens on NIMS.
- Client specific enhancements to support An Garda Síochána.
- Client specific customisations to support TUSLA. Rollout of the Interactive (pdf) NIRF form and process.
- Development of a standard suite of national reports for Healthcare in conjunction with the HSE.